The world of e-books is varied and diverse, with formats that support everything from staid, straight-through-to-the-end text to comics and complex documents. While it’s easy enough to run one’s own document through a file converter to wind up with something ready to sell through various e-book marketplaces, sometimes you want a little something extra.
Hybrid Ink is happy to help work with authors to get their work ready as e-books in popular storefronts such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Ingram Spark. Whether you want something highly customized or simple and straight forward, we’re here to help.
- Ebook creation rates depend on the work involved. The base rate is $50 plus $1 per 1,000 words. However, every project will have different requirements, and we are willing to work on a sliding scale for those whose circumstances make a higher fee less feasible, so please contact us for a quote.
- What you’ll receive
- You’ll received a finished, publication-ready e-book in the popular EPub and MOBI (Kindle) formats, ready for sale in digital markets. If you require additional formats, they will be available for a small fee. We do not do cover design at this time.
- Upon receiving a quote, you will have the chance to read it over. If you accept, a small down-payment will be made. We will read thorugh the project and get an idea of what sort of design would best fit. We will work with you to come up with something that makes both you and the reader happy. Upon completion, a final invoice will be sent, and upon receipt of payment, you will be sent a zip file containing the requested files. No further editing will be done at this stage, but feel free to peruse our other services if you would like such.
Current turn-around time is approximately one week.
- Getting a quote
- Please email us at email@example.com with the following information about your project:
- Author name and short (2-3 sentence) bio
- Project name
- A summary of the project
- A short (5-10 page) sample of the work
- The wordcount of the finished work (this includes foreword and afterword, but not details such as title pages and copyright page)
- Any design thoughts you may have going into the project
- Your book’s cover
Once we’ve received those, we will get back to you with a quote and payment information.